FOR SALE BY 306Bing: 7'4" Christenson Osprey Quad

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by bonzer, Oct 13, 2019.

1. bonzer

bonzer Active Member

Mar 11, 2014
    USA New Jersey
    Hey Jammers, floating another board for your consideration that's gotta go since it isn't getting used by Grandpa here. It is well used, as a one board travel quiver and for size at home. Hence the deck shows as well used with numerous pressures and oh-shit duck dive dents on the right rail only (strange huh?). But no soft spots thanks to a typically solid Moonlight glass job. All dings fixed, there were a few scratches and a puncture on the bottom close to the nose and an 8" long rail scrape thanks to a run-in with the reef at Dominicalito (hey Tico!). Very full rails to float 200+ lbs, flat to double concave to flat. This would make a great travel board for a bigger guy, pre-christened so you can be a little bolder on wave choice. This thing zips! Futures boxes. Jammer pricing: $400, $450 with brand new unused 5-fin Futures set pictured. Board is in North Monmouth County NJ. Thanks for looking!

2. bonzer

bonzer Active Member

Mar 11, 2014
    USA New Jersey
  3. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
  4. bonzer

bonzer Active Member

Mar 11, 2014
    USA New Jersey
    Dibs are yours Keith, PM me.

5. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    I was kidding/being an asshole after the debacle that transpired with the 7'0 CB b3 dream machine this weekend, and for that I apologize, and will do what I can to spread the word on this board- which is friggin Killer too and a steal at $450.

These Osprey's are fast and stable and with those dims, a glide from outside, in early flyer.
    Orange rush should move fast.
    Sorry again and good luck with this sale.

Sick board. Truly

6. bonzer

bonzer Active Member

Mar 11, 2014
    USA New Jersey
    Yeah, I thought so. Kids, you want something, step up decisively. The LV went to the first guy that committed with purpose. You want waffle, go to Denny’s.

bluemarlin04 likes this.
  7. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Rockaway, NY
    Just for the record i never flopped on the bonzer, i was ready with cash in hand at the swap, and im still not sure how you misinterpreted my message telling others im not taking dibs, will give everyone a fair shot at it when im done with it...but anyway water under the bridge. Just dont call me a waffle.

8. bonzer

bonzer Active Member

Mar 11, 2014
    USA New Jersey
    Stan, you pulled your dibs. That was the only clear point in the wtf-msg you deleted, to which I felt I had to define what that four-letter word means. You still refer to not taking dibs in your response to that post. Hankster was next in line. That's fair dealing in my book.

I have some PM interest in this Osprey. Anyone interested? I will deal fairly as always.

9. 306Bing

306Bing Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    OCNJ
    Dibs, for real, with fins. DM'ing you

10. Sparky

Sparky Member

Oct 9, 2019
    New Jersey
    If only I moved more boards at the swap...