(For Sale, Again) 9'8" Mangiagli Noserider ($585) (Ventura, CA)

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by KDenning, May 31, 2019.

1. KDenning

KDenning Member

May 14, 2015
    9'8" x 23 1/2" x 3 3/8" Noserider

I bought this board in late August of 2018 from it's original owner that had the board custom shaped for himself by Mangiagli in Hermosa Beach. Per the original owner, he surfed this board four times at first point, bought a new boat to spearfish from, and needed funds ASAP.

The board has no heel pressures on the deck thanks to the heavy glass job. The board has one professionally repaired, color-matched ding on the upper right rail near the nose courtesy of Mint Surf in Ventura. While the board was at Mint Surf Repair, I asked them to address any minor snackles/knicks the board had received thanks to getting in and out of C Street and Rincon.

I'm looking to get $585 for this board. I will include the original fin that came with the board as well as a 9.75" Greenough 4a that has a few knicks but is otherwise in good shape as I no longer need that fin and the original fin isn't much of a looker.

The board is about as traditional as they come for a nose rider. Per the original owner he asked for a nose rider to surf first point Malibu and this is what he got. It's been an excellent board and is remarkably smooth from the nose. Everyone that's seen the board on a rack notes the modest tail rocker that helps it pick up anything we get in the area. If high gloss nose riders with comp stripes are your thing this'll do. The cut lap on this board is easy on the eyes.

For those unfamiliar, you can see Mangiagli's work on his instagram and online @mangiagli_surfboards

Selling to finally minimize to a true one-board quiver and open up funds for summer travel.

Not interested in trades but accepting cash, Venmo, or PayPal for your convenience.

I'm out of town at the moment and haven't cleaned up the deck so I'll spare you all dirty wax pics and post what I have on my phone.

Thanks in advance for looking. Please reach out to me at my cell (561) 459 7517 for questions.

More pics forthcoming once I'm back in town and get the wax off her.

Cheers,
    Kirk

Attached Files:

Andrew Johnson likes this.
  2. KDenning

KDenning Member

May 14, 2015
    Sold this board last Sunday, buyer said he would pay me on Friday this weekend and reached out on Sunday to let me know he was unable to buy the board.

Leaving for our summer vacation to Tahoe on Monday 6/17.

Motivated to sell ASAP.

3. KDenning

KDenning Member

May 14, 2015
    Price drop to $515 and new pics

Attached Files: