For Sale - 9'8 Dewey Weber Quantum

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by John, Jul 8, 2013.

1. John

John Member

Mar 4, 2004
    USA Delaware
    9.8 x 23 1/2 x 3 1/8. I bought it used from Surf Ride last October. Has 1 repaired minor ding and a couple of small snackles that dont really come out in the pics. Comes with ofishl side bites and 7" center fin. In DE. $550 obo. Its a fun all around type board. PM or email johnwdonahue@yahoo.com with questions or if you want to see more pics.

better pics will follow. it was so humid when I took these pics that my lense kept fogging.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. John

John Member

Mar 4, 2004
    USA Delaware
    took the wax off and took more pics. there are lots of heelies on the deck and a few dents on the bottom. one ding and scratch near the nose that doesnt need repair and a couple of minor dings/snackles along the rail which do not show in the pics.

[​IMG]

3. John

John Member

Mar 4, 2004
    USA Delaware
    ding near the nose that doesnt need repair...[​IMG]

4. John

John Member

Mar 4, 2004
    USA Delaware
    repaired ding

[​IMG]

5. Fubar

Fubar Member

Jul 21, 2005
    Cambridge, MA
    That is a nice looking shape. What kind of waves did you like best on it?

6. John

John Member

Mar 4, 2004
    USA Delaware
    I rode it at points and beach breaks from knee high to head high. I cant say that I noticed whether it liked one over the other. I can say that it does its job just fine in the small stuff and really comes alive over waist high.

7. Tenfooter

Tenfooter Active Member

Nov 12, 2014
    USA Rhode Island
    is the weber sold?
    thanks