Flying Diamonds fins

NateB

Jul 28, 2020
Laguna beach
I’m using a 10.5in involvement fin in my 10’0 Kris hall jazz pin. So far I have no complaints, actually prefer is to a 10.5 4A in this board.

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
Nice.
Been kicking around an Involvement, Power flex, or even that Mike Stidham if it had less base. Interested in taking a quick departure from flex fins and see how something like a stiff decent raked hybrid like the Stidham would do in that Tommy Witt.
So far the 9.5 Farberow flex I borrowed just isn't lively at all.

Gulfzer5

Nov 2, 2020
Louisiana
Ricksurfin...What or your thoughts between the Parallax and Involvement fins? I'm waiting on my 9'3" Parallax to come in and I have 9" Revival fin to start off with. But, I've been eyeing the two aforementioned fins. I'm leaning towards the Parallax because I think it will be the loosest of all. Also, are any of yours volan?

Ricksurfin

Jun 9, 2019
San Clemente, CA
My Parallex fin is a G10. Heavy stiff fin, but really nice. I used it in the 9’3” Parallax I had. It worked really well. I haven’t ridden it in anything else yet.

The involvement fin I have is Volan and is just a great all around fin that I’ve ridden in quite a few boards. It’s a fuller fin then the Parallax and I like the added surface area.

I also have a 10.5” Classic Pivot fin that is new and I haven’t ridden it yet. A little more area then I like and would be a great noserider fin. Probably sell it as noseriding isn’t really my thing.

Last edited:

ugoinright?

Sep 13, 2020
The OC Bubble
My Parallex fin is a G10. Heavy stiff fin, but really nice. I used it in the 9’3” Parallax I had. It worked really well. I haven’t ridden it in anything else yet.

The involvement fin I have is Volan and is just a great all around fin that I’ve ridden in quite a few boards. It’s a fuller fin then the Parallax and I like the added surface area.

I also have a 10.5” Classic Pivot fin that is new and I haven’t ridden it yet. A little more area then I like and would be a great noserider fin. Probably sell it as noseriding isn’t really my thing.

Does that mean you're selling the Neo Classic too?