Fins for sale

kv63

Jan 7, 2021
California
Hey Dognose. Its a 8.0 Liddle template volan with medium flex and the side bites are 3" by 2 3/4" base. Chris @C_glass fins made these fins. They are legit fins. The surfboard is a Bruce Fowler Knee Machine 5"8' x 22 1/4 x 2 1/2.

@shawnzee...the fins make the board. I was at Bolsa last Sunday around noon holding my own with the longboarders with this 5"8'. Its fast and response but skatey. You are welcome to try it out anytime you like. Jeff can certainly make one like this for you.;)

Attachments

• BottomFowler.jpg
    BottomFowler.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 60
  • FinsFowler.jpg
    FinsFowler.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Tail.jpg
    Tail.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 57

shawnzee

Mar 4, 2015
noco, sd
@shawnzee...the fins make the board. I was at Bolsa last Sunday around noon holding my own with the longboarders with this 5"8'. Its fast and response but skatey. You are welcome to try it out anytime you like. Jeff can certainly make one like this for you.;)
rad! that would be very cool.
hope my DIY ding repair is holding up ;)

Dognose

Jan 13, 2020
Long Beach, CA
Hey Dognose. Its a 8.0 Liddle template volan with medium flex and the side bites are 3" by 2 3/4" base. Chris @C_glass fins made these fins. They are legit fins. The surfboard is a Bruce Fowler Knee Machine 5"8' x 22 1/4 x 2 1/2.

Appreciate the info. Thanks. I'll look for your board at Bolsa and say hello. I surf their often.