(Finally) SOLD 5’10 Mike Griffin Fish $300

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by KDenning, Mar 23, 2020.

1. KDenning

KDenning Active Member

May 14, 2015
    The ASQ found a new home with Ryan. We stood six feet apart and used Venmo instead of cash.

The Mike Griffin is still for sale for $300 or available as part of a trade plus cash for the right board - Midlength or longboard!

Located in Ventura. As always, text me at 561 459 7517 for the fastest response!

Yew!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    BrazilButtNut likes this.
  2. KDenning

KDenning Active Member

May 14, 2015
  3. WesCantDress

WesCantDress New Member

Mar 5, 2020
    Long Beach, CA
    That ASQ looks rad! Think I saw a similar one in the possession of @kclibman (among other choice shapes) and damn those things look fun. Don't have a trade for you, or $$ atm... just a concerned rubber necker taking up space to say... nice pair.

kclibman likes this.
  4. KDenning

KDenning Active Member

May 14, 2015
    Thanks Wes! Definitely not the ideal time to be buying boards for me either but at the same very strange time it's a great time to be buying boards! @kclibman is the Mandala authority as far as I'm concerned!

BrazilButtNut and WesCantDress like this.
  5. BrazilButtNut

BrazilButtNut Active Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Ventura, CA
    Thanks @KDenning You the man. I still can't believe that Griffin for 300. Doesn't even make sense!