Faro board bag review

Seenovision

Jul 10, 2022
Los Angeles
Reigniting this thread. Is anybody able to compare Faro to Ola Canvas board bags? Looking at both. Faro seems to have a few details that give it a leg up. Thoughts?

backtail

Jun 11, 2019
long beach, california
I personally don't find towels a solution for me. When I slide my board in, the waxy deck grabs it and takes it for a ride, now it's not on my seat, its been dragged off by the board. or, the same thing occurs when I take it out. speaking about boards longer than 7'. Ive tried pinching the towel between the folded back seat draped over the front seat. but even that doesn't work when I'm sliding a longer board in.

RobG814

Apr 27, 2020
North Carolina
I personally don't find towels a solution for me. When I slide my board in, the waxy deck grabs it and takes it for a ride, now it's not on my seat, its been dragged off by the board. or, the same thing occurs when I take it out. speaking about boards longer than 7'. Ive tried pinching the towel between the folded back seat draped over the front seat. but even that doesn't work when I'm sliding a longer board in.
I have not had that issue but I could see how that might happen. I keep the towel pinched between the folded seat back and the back seat like you mentioned and it doesn’t budge. Every car is different though.

I also have a waterproof seat cover that I use For the drivers seat after a surf with my boardshorts or wetsuit on. That might be a good option since it can be strapped to the seat. Here is the one I have:

Leader Accessories Black Waterproof Sweat Towel Seat Cover Universal Non-Slip for Car Truck SUV Seat for Dog & Kid Workout Outdoor OR Sport Activities https://a.co/d/70PnZWs