Fantastic Acid ~ California Deposits ~ $500

Skusty

Dec 14, 2020
Encinitas
cool cool, i just wanted to get confirmation/acknowledgment that potentially selling my deposit was ok (don't know why it wouldn't be but still. having ducks in a line before taking someone else's money for my deposit felt like the best course of action for me - totally 100% get that they're busy moving shop & living life, all is well

Dec 18, 2020
why would the yesteryear collective be incentivized to sell boards under market value to the forum?

1) bait...hook, line, and sinker
2) they're getting them for wholesale and still making good money
3) shop concept tanked and need to liquidate assets

hard to believe that this is out of pure stoke

shadydave

Mar 10, 2014
Ayer Ma USA
why would the yesteryear collective be incentivized to sell boards under market value to the forum?

Is this an assumption or do you have some knowledge that makes that a factual motive? I’m sticking with pure stoke as I have no reason to believe otherwise.

DKNJ

Mar 20, 2016
Ocean, NJ

Because that is how Tristan has asked for it to be done. You may want to check your facts before you stretch your neck out too far…

KlausTheKook

Feb 24, 2020
San Diego

Exactly, I’m sure that for this trip they’ll be shaping for a couple shops as well as customs and had some extra room for the forums. Not looking to make money so much as pay for the trip itself by shaping 10 or so extra boards to people that they know will be stoked on them. Maybe that’s naive though. Also how are they “getting them wholesale” when they’re being shaped for us here?