Ensenada July 1 - 10

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
Some of you may have caught my Baja thread earlier this year. Slight change of plans and now we've got a house booked for a little over a week in Ensenada beginning July 1st and will likely be heading south afterwards for another couple of weeks.

We've got a copy of the surfer's guide but the info on the Ensenada area is fairly light.

If anyone's got a fun wave within a drive of Ensenada I'd love to hear about it!

Otherwise we'll just be driving around and seeing what looks fun - never a bad back up plan.

Everyone that's coming is bringing a log so small peelers > steep beachies

Mahalo y'alll

T

tuskedbeast

Don't know about the surf but I love Pati's Mexican Table and she did a show on Ensenada. It's a PBS production, viewable on Amazon prime.
It's dinnertime and that's where my brain went :) Have a great trip!

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA

Ok, now we’re talking!! Thank you, Tusk! We’ll watch that tonight.

I should edit my original post - we’re as big on good food and drinks as we are surfing - all suggestions welcome but Tusk set the bar pretty high with this episode (703 for anyone else) recommendation.

heavymetalshop

Nov 29, 2020
Venice Beach, CA
Rauls could be good. Reef break. Get off of the 1 at the rosirito beach church. It’s just before puerto nuevo. Then hit las brisas in puerto and get the combo #1...to yourself!

6D39E25F-EAA8-4A4B-9976-106B225FBDA5.jpeg