Encinitas board pick-up?

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Driftwood, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    France
    I really should stop checking Craigslist, but... an addiction is an addiction.

There are a couple of boards in Encinitas that I'm interested in - two are cheap vintage projects, and the other is a really clean early Hansen that I just find intriguing. All at the same seller's, so at least it's a single trip!

Is anyone near enough, and who this won't be a hassle in any way for a pick up? I can settle up with you before the pick up, as the seller would prefer cash.

I'll be home for Christmas, and can pick the boards up then. And then drop them off at Bings for the January container.

And don't hesitate to let me know if I can do anything from my end! Or if I can bring anything from over this way!

2. crowded

crowded New Member

Jul 21, 2019
    I'm in Encinitas, I could probably help you out. I'm off for the weekend tomorrow around noon. My house is very, very small, however. Storage would be an issue. Are they logs (I assume the Hansen is)?

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    France
    Thanks for the quick reply. These are all short boards, in the case of the Hansen under 6', the others are in the low 6' range. Let me see how long the seller is willing to hold them for me so that they won't be a burden on anyone.

If he can hold them, can we work out a payment drop off? I can settle up with you asap via paypal or drop you a check on a local bank - Mission Fed - whatever would be easiest for you if we go this route.

Thanks again,

4. crowded

crowded New Member

Jul 21, 2019
    I can store shortboards. I'm going to PM you my number.

Roach likes this.