East Cost-LTB Yater Spoon

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Lackosense, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Basenji703

Basenji703 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Virginia Beach, VA
    I saw you on the video. The CC is being delivered today, just in time for the surf on Friday...

2. Roadmaster

Roadmaster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2015
    USA Virginia
    cool, should be good super early for an hour of two, high tide is just after 8am. let me know if you do not like that Cat, because I have a Pig with your name on it for a trade:)

3. Basenji703

Apr 2, 2014
    Virginia Beach, VA
    It does have my name on it...

4. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    really stoked on your Yater Spoon Roadmaster, counting down the days to July 4th! can't wait to hit the water with it. I also happen to have a 9ft santamonica hard case which is too small for my other long boards, now it will be devoted solely to the Spoon. See you soon!

5. Roadmaster

Nov 19, 2015
    USA Virginia
    Sounds good, hope there is surf then, I will get the wax cleaned off soon. I will miss it up there on the wall but it is better off getting ridden

6. Roadmaster

Nov 19, 2015
    USA Virginia
    A successful transaction with Lackosence over the holiday weekend. He left with my Yater spoon and I was left $800 richer, a good outcome thanks to jam boards. In another matter; Hank that professional repair is failing on your old board, they did not use cloth just some filler, was there an implied guarantee on that repair ? :)

7. SharkB8

SharkB8 Active Member

Sep 21, 2011
    USA Virginia
    If that's the one I took down to the guy in carolina then it should be covered. I don't want to mention his name but he seems like a good guy. I'll message you my number. Text me a picture of the spot and I'll ask him. I've got a couple things that need to be fixed anyway. He's about a hour south of me so I can take it.

8. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    Thank you Roadmaster, got some fun small waves yesterday at Cape point campground in Buxton, NC on the Yater. By the way, I forgot that sticker you offered me, maybe you can mail it to me?

9. Roadmaster

Nov 19, 2015
    USA Virginia
    yea, I found it on the dryer after you left, message me your address and I will mail it. Good to hear you got some waves on the board

10. Basenji703

Apr 2, 2014
    Virginia Beach, VA
    We didn't really discuss it, but I suspect that he will make it good.