East coast board train thread

Basenji703

Apr 2, 2014
Virginia Beach, VA
I am going from Virginia Beach to Boston Nov. 17 with a stop in Ramsey N.J. that evening and on to Boston the next day. Returning leaving Boston Nov. 21 with a stop in Dover, Del. that evening. PM me to set something up.

Last edited:

Fortyders

Oct 16, 2022
Maine
Heading from Southern Maine down to eastern Pennsylvania (Allentown) over Thanksgiving. Leaving after work on Wednesday 11/23 and returning Sunday 11/27. Let me know if I can assist on any board transports along 95.

xaaronx

Jun 12, 2021
Wilmington, NC
Heading from Wilmington, NC to Hatteras this Tuesday (11/22) and returning probably on Sunday (11/27) if that helps anyone with last or first steps transporting a board.

kodai85

Mar 3, 2007
New England
Hey All,

Looking for an assist moving a board from Wilmington NC to RI. I can drive or arrange something from NYC to RI, and happy to help anyone move boards further north from here. Any/all leads appreciated.

JVRI

Nov 15, 2021
Rhode Island
Hey All,

Looking for an assist moving a board from Wilmington NC to RI. I can drive or arrange something from NYC to RI, and happy to help anyone move boards further north from here. Any/all leads appreciated.
Paging Dr. Tom, Paging @Outside.

@kodai85 I have a big board (9’11) coming up to NY in December and will need to get down to LI to grab it. But would hop on a second train leg if you have one going from NY to RI and save myself the trip. Let me know.

Outside

Dec 12, 2021
Garden City, NY
Hello all, I'll be driving the 9'11" up for JVRI from Kitty Hawk OBX to NY on Wednesday 12/7. Plenty of room for more, Kodai85, (wax free, in a bag, fins taped to the bottom, $80). For new, unwaxed, clean, boards I can supply padded bags in most lengths for safe transportation if informed in advance. Happy to help. -DT

Last edited:

Members online