East coast board train thread

shadydave

Mar 10, 2014
Ayer Ma USA
Thought I would bump this up. I have a friend leaving Maine on 12/9 headed to central east coast Florida until the 16th then returning. She has room for boards however she takes the western route to avoid 95. I currently have 4 boards going south so if they got to me she could take them and I will be meeting her when she gets back. I could hold and store any board that might come north. Just putting it out there with some advanced notice just in case somebody wants something moved.

Maine Logger

Apr 28, 2021
Western Foothills
Thought I would bump this up. I have a friend leaving Maine on 12/9 headed to central east coast Florida until the 16th then returning. She has room for boards however she takes the western route to avoid 95. I currently have 4 boards going south so if they got to me she could take them and I will be meeting her when she gets back. I could hold and store any board that might come north. Just putting it out there with some advanced notice just in case somebody wants something moved.
Does this happen to be my friend Erin?

Jook

May 6, 2005
USA
8' Fowler V8,. Maybe a 9'4 EPS Phillips Performance Pig.... And for the right board a 9'5 Phillips pin Bastard

Driftwood

Dec 2, 2014
France
8' Fowler V8,. Maybe a 9'4 EPS Phillips Performance Pig.... And for the right board a 9'5 Phillips pin Bastard
I know this is a bit off the topic of the thread, but I'd love to see a photo or two of the Phillips Performance Pig. I love Jim's shapes and this one has me intrigued.