East coast board train thread

Lackosense

Apr 25, 2017
Rockaway, NY
In NY, about to have a baby so I cant make any promises, but ill try to faciliate a leg or two of the journey. I see Michael as well as some RI folks from time to time...so if the oppertunity materializes i'll gladly assist

michael

Apr 19, 2017
NJ
Figure can’t hurt to throw it out there again, any Jacksonville Florida // MoCo NJ connections?

Long distance trades are tough.

Langbort

Apr 25, 2021
NY
Hey folks, moving to NYC from NorCal. We're driving, but I'm stressed about managing the trip with a couple boards strapped to the roof of the car. Going through urban areas and whatnot. Anyone know any decent shipping companies that would handle a couple boards, including a 9'6?

Thanks!

Artz

Nov 22, 2018
Florida
Hey folks, moving to NYC from NorCal. We're driving, but I'm stressed about managing the trip with a couple boards strapped to the roof of the car. Going through urban areas and whatnot. Anyone know any decent shipping companies that would handle a couple boards, including a 9'6?

Thanks!
I would not worry about having boards on the boards on the roof of your car. Just make sure you get a motel on other over night stays away from major urban centers. Remove the bosrd put them your room. Or ask the management for a secure place to stash the boards. Yes it can be a pain in the ass loading and unloading. But the cost of shipping right now is expensive.

nyctrim

Feb 10, 2008
USA
If you ever have to ship in the US, highly recommend you use Dolly Mancarella. She's shipped several boards for me and has been perfect. She's also super nice. It is expensive these days, but I think you can put 3 or 4 boards in a shipment and it brings the cost down. Info below:

Dolly Mancarella - ダリ 万彼等
e-mail: [email protected]
DM Management
9450 Mira Mesa Blvd C406
San Diego CA 92126