East coast board train thread

michael

Apr 19, 2017
NJ
Might be room for a board from Wilmington to Jacksonville w/ a friend today. Text me ASAP if you need. Can sore at my house if needs to go south more.

904-994-2723
Only one at Jax for NJ and one in Brooklyn for Jax
Then two in NJ for RI and MA

o_O

Brigham03

Nov 24, 2020
RI
Only one at Jax for NJ and one in Brooklyn for Jax
Then two in NJ for RI and MA

o_O
I’ve got a bagged 5’10” board w @Lackosense in Rockaway NY trying to get to me in RI. There’s another board here trying to get back to Stan. I can get the RI board to the Essex CT area this Friday. Anyone able to get my board to that area & return w the other? I’ve got some really nice homegrown organic outdoor to sweeten the deal

Patrick Riley

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville Beach
Want to extend an open invitation to all Jammer's for a safe place to store boards in transit or board limbo in Jacksonville Beach. The invitation is always open and I usually have rack space on "My side" of the garage. Some boards have been known to get special treatment and "Air Conditioned" storage just so I can look at them more. Just DM me if I can be of assistance.

Currently still actively searching, and keeping ear to the ground for rides for some of your boards like @michael , I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Backyard B

Mar 10, 2020
Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach to New Jersey. I'm going up to Ocean City, New Jersey April 30 - May 2nd. That also means I'm going from New Jersey back to VB May 2nd. I'm willing to help in any way I can, but I'll be in a wedding so won't be able to go all over the place picking up/dropping off boards.

NJ Longboarder

Jan 3, 2005
I have to meet up with Stan in the next few weeks and could bring becker back to NJ in anyone from my area is heading north. Don't know if that helps at all.

Michael - Is Brent near Stan?