East coast board train thread

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by shadydave, May 13, 2018.

1. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    Depending on where the board is in MA I’m sure I can get it to RI at some point.

2. Salinity

Salinity Well-Known Member

May 11, 2016
    USA Rhode Island
    Happy to receive / store a board in RI until it the next leg if needed.

3. strez

strez Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Hamilton, Massachusetts
    Hi, I have M8r's board in northeast MA. First stop on the train may be to Shady, but I've been wanting to make a day trip to RI before the summer is out, so we'll see what happens first. Happy to meet anyone else heading south on 95. I'm about 1/2 hour from the highway.

4. Bighouse

Bighouse Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    East End, Long Island
    I have @Patrick Riley 's nose devil & am trying to get it to NYC. I have the board in my basement in East Hampton and travel between Southampton & Montauk weekly to get it a little further west.

5. Patrick Riley

Patrick Riley Well-Known Member

May 15, 2018
    Jacksonville Beach
    Further info: Trying to get board to @DKNJ By 7/23 so @JBorbone can drive back down to Florida for me. DKNJ said he makes regular trips to the city.

I might be able to ask a favor and see if it could be dropped off at Glide surf shop if that location is convenient for a pick up from DKNJ and would make handoff easier, just thinking out loud here. I’m willing to help with gas money or even pay a delivery fee if someone has to go out of the way a bit.

6. barker

barker New Member

Apr 17, 2018
    Mexico
    Looking to get a few boards down to mainland Mexico from New York. Anyone have any idea what would be the most affordable/safest option to do this?

7. DKNJ

DKNJ Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Ocean, NJ
    Glide is right around the corner from my house. If you can get it there, we are all good.

8. Tenfooter

Tenfooter Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2014
    USA Rhode Island
    I will bring them to you anytime
    Buy me the ticket from JFK to puerto Vallarta, and I ll bring them with me. It’s probably gonna cost you less than shipping them,

9. Tenfooter

Tenfooter Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2014
    USA Rhode Island
    Also, I’m working in Stamford, CT. Close to the city. The big one. Any board that needs to go from here up to mass, RI , lets do it.

Lackosense likes this.
  10. m8r

m8r Active Member

Apr 8, 2014
    NC
    Are there boards in the VA Beach zone that need to get down to Wilmington NC?

If so, please let me know. I may be making a last minute trip tomorrow and I’m up for a board train assist.

Aloha

Bighouse and Makawaosurfer93 like this.