East coast board train thread

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by shadydave, May 13, 2018.

1. John

John Member

Mar 4, 2004
    Rehoboth Beach, DE
    I'm planning to head to VA Beach within the next two weeks. Can bring back to Delaware and possibly over the Ferry to one of the NJ guys

2. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    That would be a great start! @Roadmaster currently has the board. We can coordinate once your plans are nailed down. Thank you!

3. zippy

zippy Active Member

Mar 24, 2008
    USA New Jersey
    Can get the board from Cape May ferry to Monmouth County. Give me a good excuse to visit Lucky Bones in Cape May for some great foods!

Lackosense likes this.
  4. michael

michael Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    NJ
    I could finish up from monmouth county 2 you

Lackosense and zippy like this.
  5. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    Thanks Rob!

zippy likes this.
  6. Roadmaster

Roadmaster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2015
    USA Virginia
    Board is doing fine in my garage, Basenji should drop off another later today. I do work weekends, Saturday till 9pm and sunday till 6pm, aside from that wide open as for picking up. I do dawn patrol most weekdays

7. Flip756

Flip756 Active Member

Mar 4, 2016
    USA North Carolina
    I'm heading from Wilmington, NC down to Fernandina Beach, FL 6/6 and returning 6/9. I'll have room on the racks and in the vehicle for safe transport.

8. Tlri

Tlri Active Member

Oct 30, 2017
    Rhode island
    Time for another big ask.
    The infinity noserider seller is open to working with me but he’s in VA and I’m in RI.
    He said he’s near the Walmart in Gloucester Va if that means anything to anyone.
    I’d be looking for someone to check out/pick the board up and start it on a board train heading north.
    Not in a rush for it to get here but would need to be a reasonable timeframe as I don’t think he wants to hold it too long.

If anyone is available I could PayPal money to you to pay with cash or pay him directly.

Thanks for considering!!!

9. Basenji703

Basenji703 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Virginia Beach, VA
    That Walmart is at least an hour and a half from the VaB Ocean front. I suspect that if you had him come down to meet one of us half way that might work. Perhaps he would go to VaB to surf and meet one of us there. I don't know of anyone who lives close to there, put perhaps there is someone on Jamboards who does.

10. Makawaosurfer93

Makawaosurfer93 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2007
    USA New Jersey
    I am headed to Williamsburg June 11-25 for work. I haven't checked but my assumption is that I will be taking I-95. If it is reasonably close to the interstate, I could take a look and bring back to NJ June 25th.

Looks like 95-64 and Gloucester isn't too far from Williamsburg as the crow flies, but the York river may pose an issue unless there are bridges over it.

Let me know if I can help.