East Coast Board Train - LI to NY/CT/RI

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Salinity, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Salinity

Salinity Well-Known Member

May 11, 2016
    USA Rhode Island
    Hey all - looking to get a 7-8 Bonzer from LI (in Long Beach with @Walnuts ) a bit closer to RI for pickup. Anyone moving between LI and NY/CT/RI soonish, please let me know.

Cheers!

2. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Rockaway, NY
    i have two boards i need to get to RI, and one board to pick up....i'm just waiting for the quarantine to be lifted...or for RI law enforcement to be a little bit more welcoming to vehicles with NY plates. any RI residence have any updates in this regard?
    also, the friend i usual stay with in Hope Valley is not taking any visitors until quarantine is lifted..so i do not have a place to stay and frankly do not want to RI and back in the same day (about 6 hours).

anyway, i want to get up to RI ASAP....and I can definitely help get the bonzer to RI.

3. Salinity

Salinity Well-Known Member

May 11, 2016
    USA Rhode Island
    Thanks Stan - hopefully in a couple weeks things will settle down a bit. If things stay sticky and we can get some of these boards part way (e.g., CT) I can help facilitate moving boards from/to RI (as long as I can fit em in the Vibe!).

4. Tenfooter

Tenfooter Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2014
    USA Rhode Island
    I am working and staying in Manhattan. If the bonzer can make it to here, I ll bring it to you Jason
    same deal if you need help to bring anything to RI, Stan.
    Sadly I dont know exactly when I can go back, but if you are not in a rush, I ll do it