Dudes smoking crack selling surfboards

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County
over/under on a red corvette in this guy's garage? prepare yourselves to see this on SD CL until the end of time.

SDBoardHoarder

Sep 28, 2018
San Diego
over/under on a red corvette in this guy's garage? prepare yourselves to see this on SD CL until the end of time.

+ Automatic and a convertible

JMAC

Feb 10, 2019
Northern Santa Barbara County

Well its Cave Creek not Scottsdale so I'll take that bet!

Skusty

Dec 14, 2020
Encinitas
Well its Cave Creek not Scottsdale so I'll take that bet!
looks like he's got a $2k velzy too

and another $15k dick brewer balsa board

and a $30k greg noll!

i think we can all agree these are 4 beautiful boards without a doubt, just maybe a tad optimistic with pricing

edit: also anyone versed in collector pricing please weigh in, obviously as riders these seem ridiculously priced but i don't know whats par for the course on the vintage market especially for pretty pristine quality boards

SDBoardHoarder

Sep 28, 2018
San Diego
looks like he's got a $2k velzy too

and another $15k dick brewer balsa board

and a $30k greg noll!

i think we can all agree these are 4 beautiful boards without a doubt, just maybe a tad optimistic with pricing

Stan must have just lost his ass in the stock/cypto crash and is looking to re-coup some retirement funds. Sweet boards, only way he'd even get close to asking is CA gold auction IMO.

Skusty

Dec 14, 2020
Encinitas
Stan must have just lost his ass in the stock/cypto crash and is looking to re-coup some retirement funds. Sweet boards, only way he'd even get close to asking is CA gold auction IMO.
yeah looks like a black da cat sold for 30k - jeez

Bummer Dude

Jul 8, 2019
Oak View