Dudes smoking crack selling surfboards

Sky

Aug 30, 2020
Southern California
This little shitbag dingus boy flipping this "Chris Craft" for almost $400 more than he paid for it, a day after buying it. Guess that traction is immovable no matter whose hands it ends up in.

I can understand riding a board and not liking it, and selling it for a few bucks higher to compensate for gas and/or time out of your day. Boards like these should go to those who will actually appreciate them and ride them, real sad.

shapewright

Aug 6, 2006
USA California
I can understand riding a board and not liking it, and selling it for a few bucks higher to compensate for gas and/or time out of your day. Boards like these should go to those who will actually appreciate them and ride them, real sad.
It seems to be the new normal, I made a custom fin for Fins Unlimited, sent him next door to pay for it.
They told him just pay Jim, so he got in his car and drove away without paying

• Angry
Reactions: Sky

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County
I have nothing against Jon, have done a lot of business with him and dig the guy (and especially like his outfit more since JP joined) but I cannot for the life of me figure out how this sold for $495. Is it because it was signed by Mickey? Not too familiar with Munoz shapes but if it's a Takayama-esque provenance thing, I get it, otherwise those pressures and repairs...

Roadmaster

Nov 19, 2015
USA Virginia