Dennis Ryder Peck Penetrator 10 x 23 3/8 x 3 - $800

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Lackosense, Jul 29, 2020 at 10:38 AM.

1. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Rockaway, NY
    well no one is ponying up the cash....so whats a guy to do?

show me the money!
    manpointathand.jpg

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020 at 11:30 AM
    shadydave, Griffy and cpg like this.
  2. Roadmaster

Roadmaster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2015
    USA Virginia
    i would buy it was in virginia Beach

endoftheroad likes this.
  3. Lackosense

Apr 25, 2017
    Rockaway, NY
    @Roadmaster the east coast board train has been running pretty well these days....test your luck in the thread and see if anyone is traveling to VA soon. I can very likely arrange the board to get from to NY to south jersey/ Delaware area.

4. PeakMaster

PeakMaster Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    Always wanted one...always had some jackass tell me it's a point break board and doesn't work in NJ beach break surf.
    Where is it?

5. Lackosense

Apr 25, 2017
    Rockaway, NY
    its located in Rockaway NY. any board works better at a point break...but unlike a completely flat deck pig which arguably only works at a point break...the penetrator is alot more versatile. That being said, i have tallied all of your swear words up, at a rate of $1.00 per word, up to this point in time and have determined your purchase price to be $1,199.99, i have included a generous $.01 discount for your recent gesture of making nice with tenfooter :)

deemce and PeakMaster like this.
  6. Lackosense

Apr 25, 2017
    Rockaway, NY
    owning both...the DR shape is more versitile than Johns shape.

7. PeakMaster

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    Sorry. It's a habit thats hard to shake. Although I never had you figured as a man of the cloth.

walkingtheplank likes this.
  8. Lackosense

Apr 25, 2017
    Rockaway, NY
    im just fuckin with ya....curse all you fucking want, its your right and arguably good for you. i appreciate this forum and everyone in it. the world is already full of bullshit and unnessary aggression...i hate to see it spill over into here. Very few places these days serve as a refuge and harbor so many honorable people as this forum doew. As an attorney, i gawk at the idea of sending someone money with no protection in exchange for a promise to eventually recieve a board....and yet this is the one place i do it willingly time and time again. lets all be appreciative of this rare community we are all a part of and lets try to at leasr treat each other with respect when we have a difference of opinion.

JMJackFish, Griffy, shadydave and 2 others like this.
  9. PeakMaster

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    Right fucking on, brother!

Lackosense likes this.
  10. Sax-son

Sax-son Active Member

Nov 23, 2019
    Three Rivers, CA
    I had an original MP Penetrator that was most likely shaped by Dennis Ryder. Dennis knows these boards better than anybody. I have seen a few of those that he has shaped in the last few years and the are pretty much the real deal, but lighter.