Deepest Reaches MEGAfish

Sky

Aug 30, 2020
Southern California
Hey all,
I’m looking to buy a DR Megafish in the 7’0”-7’2” range, other dimensions don’t matter. Just recently missed one on here and would love to pick one up (or even the one that was just recently sold). If any of you guys have one you’d be willing to part with let me know, will pay in cash, thanks!

Located in SD, but willing to drive up

CantDecide

Oct 19, 2020
San Diego
I don’t have one but they look awesome and from what I have heard you were right to bump up the size. When you get one, give us all a ride report! I hear people love them!

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA

Not posting because it’s a deal by any means at $900 from a shaper/label I haven’t hear of before but it’s an 8’0 long fish.

CantDecide

Oct 19, 2020
San Diego

Not posting because it’s a deal by any means at $900 from a shaper/label I haven’t hear of before but it’s an 8’0 long fish.
I haven’t seen his shapes in person but I’ve DM-Ed with the guy on IG and he seems like a good guy who knows his shaper history and design details for what it’s worth.

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
I haven’t seen his shapes in person but I’ve DM-Ed with the guy on IG and he seems like a good guy who knows his shaper history and design details for what it’s worth.
Rad! Love to hear that. A quick google search and it looks like it’s high enough quality for Mollusk to stock and sell out.

Sky

Aug 30, 2020
Southern California
I don’t have one but they look awesome and from what I have heard you were right to bump up the size. When you get one, give us all a ride report! I hear people love them!
Yea a few friends of mine convinced me that an 8’0” would offer me more of what I want, which is more trim. I love my 5’11” fish, just want something in the mid sized range. Wish me luck, as soon as one pops up I’ll need to pounce.

Sky

Aug 30, 2020
Southern California

Yea I saw this one, cool board, not so cool price. If it was a DR I’d maybe have considered if it was in such good condition. Can’t beat the triplane rails, and slight channel bottom on the DR. Thanks for the find though.