Davenport surfboards. Got one? Ridden one?

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by icecreamheadache, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Planktom

Planktom Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2016
    Devon, UK
  2. Sbbcc

Sbbcc Member

Dec 6, 2017
    SB
  3. fluidworks

fluidworks Active Member

Dec 1, 2019
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Sent my deposit in June, so just over 5 months.

4. japsom

japsom Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2016
    USA California
    Are you still riding that beauty with the dark stringers?

5. txgrinder

txgrinder Member

Jan 11, 2020
    Surfside Beach, TX
    Had straight up pig he shaped for Nick. One of the best boards I have ever had. I surfed it more than any board I had at that time for the entire season. Also had a couple of BKNRs that were exceptional. Adam is also a great and humble dude. I'd have zero problem having nothing but Davenports in my quiver.

6. SMUKES

SMUKES Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    USA California
    Those Phil's! Damn. Homey can glass too.

7. Sbbcc

Sbbcc Member

Dec 6, 2017
    SB
    Put my deposit in today.... Adam said there is a "bit or a waitlist" but no timeframe, looking forward to the process

northbeachboy and Andrew Johnson like this.
  8. BigTurbo68

BigTurbo68 New Member

Jul 13, 2020
    LA
    I’ve had a 9’8 40-65 for seven years- a lot of that time it’s been my only board. It’s held up well and the glass is bulletproof. Works in any size wave I’m comfortable surfing. It’s so insanely fun to turn this thing, I haven’t got sick of that feeling and doubt I ever will. I suck at noseriding so my opinion there is worthless. I’m 6’3 and 245 and it works great for me, but the rails are thinner than I was used to. I want to pick up another one in the 10’ plus range for small days with a little more float. Maybe the noserider, thing, or the Baja model. If anyone’s trying to get rid of one let me know but I’ll probably go custom eventually. Can’t recommend his boards enough.

SeniorGrom likes this.