CVOID-19 REAL (non media) Hands on Data

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by TonyPR, Mar 21, 2020.

1. TonyPR

TonyPR Active Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Puerto Rico
    Ok, I don’t believe the mass media, many people do... Real data from people who work in the medical field is probably the best way to know the truth.

Those here who work in hospitals, doctors, nurses, people who personally know people who are affected... Post here only real data and follow up on it please. No media please, just hands on data.

On a crisis, war or real situation, Intel is key. Lets use this thread to post teal intel.

2. SdSurferguy

SdSurferguy Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    USA
    Can you give an example of a "real situation"? Sorry, I'm a little lost at what I'm supposed to be gathering. Only greenish blues acceptable?

Spritzer likes this.
  3. Spritzer

Spritzer Active Member

Apr 27, 2019
    Virginia Beach
    idk why, but i literally giggled out loud, at work, after i read that.

DJR likes this.
  4. TonyPR

TonyPR Active Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Puerto Rico
    Sure, no problem:

examples:
    1. You work in the ER and have seen or treated patients, post an update on their condition and treatment (without giving specific name of the person or private data obviously).

2. You have a friend or family member who has the disease or has a friend or family member who has the disease. Again, post and update on the infected person’s condition and treatment.

What I am trying to do is gather data as in my opinion the news is not necessarily trustworthy, especially when we are having a global economic situation.

5. dingpatch

dingpatch Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Florida USA
  6. SdSurferguy

SdSurferguy Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    USA
    View attachment 18280
    What part of the "mass media narrative" do you not believe?
    1. That people are dying?
    2. That people are sick?
    3. That people are contagious?
    And if a jamboarder was sick, or knew someone sick/dead, or cared for someone that was sick, that would then change your mind on the whole global affair?

Fishy likes this.
  7. Spritzer

Spritzer Active Member

Apr 27, 2019
    Virginia Beach
  8. WhiteRussian

WhiteRussian Active Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Boston Harbor
    A friend of mine is an oncologist in one of Boston hospitals. Instructed to discharge patients in order to increase the number of beds available. He also works on accepting new patients. One mask per day. I'm going to drop off a few masks I had left under renovation at his place tomorrow.

TonyPR likes this.
  9. jdogger

jdogger Active Member

Apr 4, 2006
    USA California
    On February 28th, I attended a party. This couple in the attached video was there. I talked at length with the husband who I know pretty well. About 2 days later, I got really sick. I had a lot of the symptoms. I'm feeling much better now. I called local CDC number this past Monday. They don't want to test me since I am feeling fine now and they only have 25 test kits for Gunnison County. They just told me to self quarantine and call if I start feeling bad again.
    I may have had this and believe me, you don't want it. High fever, every joint aches, watery eyes, runny nose. It feels like a car is parked on your chest. Sleep is wonderful until you try to roll over and everything hurts. Oddly, there was no sore throat.