Craigslist Deals of The Week (SoCal)

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by FirstPointEric, Dec 7, 2010.

1. SdSurferguy

SdSurferguy Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    USA
    A Takayama for $325? Seems like a deal to me...

"
    Moving out of SD so must sell. 9' 1/2" x 22 1/2" x 2 1/2" Takayama Stephen Slater high performance longboard, EPS epoxy construction, super light, shaped by Donald Takayama himself, $1200 new. Has been in storage for the past year, all repairs done by professionals. Will trade plus cash for a SUP, $325. "

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/2177721354.html

2. Jook

Jook Member

May 6, 2005
    USA
  3. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

Vintage 60s Hobie with D-fin. Looks like some water damage, but the price is right: $300.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/2179316434.html

And R.H.R.: while there may be an embarrassment of riches in boards in CA, there's the same embarrassment of riches of waves where you are. Happily for you. :dude:

Aloha,

Eric

4. pilau

pilau Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    USA Hawaii
    Dood. That old Hobie looks like a winner. Point well taken about the waves here.... I am ashamed to say that I take that for granted sometimes.

5. FirstPointEric

run.haole.run wrote:
    Agreed...I just wish I was in HB picking it up right now. Love to have one of those. Gnar, it might be the vintage 10' D-fin special you're looking for...the price is certainly attractive. :D

And I'm glad that you've remembered the magnitude of your good fortune. Almost anytime, you can drive to a few different parts of the island and find waves. Waves that many would call "all time" and drool like a fool over.

Don't forget it...or this haole will be reminding you the next time I'm over in the Islands. I'll bring the Primo. :cool:

Eric

6. FirstPointEric

7. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    That Hunt is a no-brainer, somebody grab it.

8. pilau

pilau Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    USA Hawaii
    I would but there aren't quite enough keywords in that posting. But, on the other hand, it does appear to have some connection to "dane reynolds surfboard, dane reynolds surfboards" .... so its gotta be one awesome shred stick dood brah.:p

9. Guest

Guest Guest

run.haole.run wrote:
    Ha! I hope that dude cut and paste those words.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/hsh/2162247087.html