Craigslist Deals of The Week (SoCal)

RideTheLightening

Jun 30, 2020
San Clemente
https://offerup.com/item/detail/1365412945?cid=surfboard

5’10” Mandala Bat Tail Twinzer Surfboard​

$250
I picked this one up from @Larcxthesurfer and it's back on the trading block if any jammers are interested? The only reason it's available is because about a week later I made the mistake of grabbing an ASQ from @Howeezey and I haven't ridden anything else since. I'm happy to pass along the same deal I got on the Twinzer for $200 so please let me know if anyone is interested.

Most Elitist Hull Thing

May 10, 2019
San Diego

Man, I learned to surf by watching Randall Rodstoker in Isla Vista, so unreal. I’d love to try a Stoker V machine. Looks like the penultimate big guy tri. Cool board, so clean.

RideTheLightening

Jun 30, 2020
San Clemente
I picked this one up from @Larcxthesurfer and it's back on the trading block if any jammers are interested? The only reason it's available is because about a week later I made the mistake of grabbing an ASQ from @Howeezey and I haven't ridden anything else since. I'm happy to pass along the same deal I got on the Twinzer for $200 so please let me know if anyone is interested.
That was quick and easy! Thanks for coming by @SdSurferguy nice meeting you

V.Manoc

Jul 25, 2021
Thousand Oaks, California
Whaaaoooo where are you located?

seabird

Mar 24, 2021
Hmm
Decent price but has had a box replaced

this is mine - box replaced by Beachhouse- for what it’s worth it wasn’t blown out or busted, just a slight indentation on the bottom of the box towards the tail. Had him replace it for good measure.

jammer discount of course!