Seems like everybody loves a Trimcraft... Big Pin in Carslbad :cool:

heavymetalshop

Nov 29, 2020
VENICE

Skusty

Dec 14, 2020
Encinitas
couple fun ones for friday

i used to have an RTT at 5'9 that was a great board, likes a little more push in the wave and you can romp on it. now i've got a 5'10 RTD that i love as well. very fun boards and built to last

i've been curious about this one for a couple weeks as well, kinda seems like a get in early on better waves kind of board, unfortunately the socal summer (and last winter) hasn't quite given us the swells (still optimistic!) i reckon if it was not as loud on the deck i'd have snagged it as a 'give it a try' board

Oceanslide

Apr 17, 2008
couple fun ones for friday

i used to have an RTT at 5'9 that was a great board, likes a little more push in the wave and you can romp on it. now i've got a 5'10 RTD that i love as well. very fun boards and built to last

i've been curious about this one for a couple weeks as well, kinda seems like a get in early on better waves kind of board, unfortunately the socal summer (and last winter) hasn't quite given us the swells (still optimistic!) i reckon if it was not as loud on the deck i'd have snagged it as a 'give it a try' board

That 7'2" McNeill is killer!