Craigslist Deals of The Week (SoCal)

ugoinright?

Sep 13, 2020
The OC Bubble
Anyone know what the bottom contours are on those?

I don't have my 7'6 in front of me so going off memory. Very mild nose concave to flat in the middle to mild spiral vee out the tail. More nose rocker than tail. Pretty flat overall. Down rails from front 1/3 to hard edge last 18".

Really fun when it's at least chest high and has some power to push my 185 lbs body. It bogs when it's small or slow. Easy to whip around.

Bryce

Nov 6, 2017
_

That K model is back. Can we as a community please agree to stop selling to George the Frye Flipper at this point? I know, it was offered here first and didn’t sell, but can these boards please stop going to this dude? He appears to just flip the boards from what I can tell (or at least tries to… ) Go ahead and flame away at me if you disagree.
George the fish flipper. That guy is a professional

Skusty

Dec 14, 2020
Encinitas
I did a swap with him once and he was actually pretty nice, he threw in an extra set of fins cause the timing had gotten mixed up and I had to wait around a little longer than planned.

his prices are a bit high, but I can’t say that my one experience with him was negative. Just thought I’d throw my $0.02 in on the internet

CantDecide

Oct 19, 2020
USA
I don't have my 7'6 in front of me so going off memory. Very mild nose concave to flat in the middle to mild spiral vee out the tail. More nose rocker than tail. Pretty flat overall. Down rails from front 1/3 to hard edge last 18".

Really fun when it's at least chest high and has some power to push my 185 lbs body. It bogs when it's small or slow. Easy to whip around.
Thank you. I see a guy at my local break riding a 10' version of it, although it is so narrow it looks like its 8'8". It looks fun. He rides it in everything and loves it.