Craigslist Deals of The Week (SoCal)

B2Lose

Jan 7, 2017
Sin Diego

Syncro

Nov 1, 2021
Ocean Beach
I preach Steve Pendo, I know in the past couple months has been getting a lot of orders... I'm still waiting for a board that I ordered from him in Jan... that was supposed to be done in Feb haha!

HMRKS

Jan 19, 2021
SouthBay
I preach Steve Pendo, I know in the past couple months has been getting a lot of orders... I'm still waiting for a board that I ordered from him in Jan... that was supposed to be done in Feb haha!

A bud is snagging this for me later today, seller and friend live close to each other, pretty serendipitous. One question to the pendo guys- the rubber decking looks a touch worn in spots from the pics. My bud has a good eye for condition, but since I wont physically be there when cash changes hands, how robust is that rubber? Cause for alarm? Price is firm, as there is wider interest in board...

Edit - seller rates the rubber in "good" condition still...

SdSurferguy

Oct 18, 2006
USA
A bud is snagging this for me later today, seller and friend live close to each other, pretty serendipitous. One question to the pendo guys- the rubber decking looks a touch worn in spots from the pics. My bud has a good eye for condition, but since I wont physically be there when cash changes hands, how robust is that rubber? Cause for alarm? Price is firm, as there is wider interest in board...

Edit - seller rates the rubber in "good" condition still...

Should be okay, that's likely wax residue on the rubber and not wear. Have your buddy check it out in person for rips/tears.

Syncro

Nov 1, 2021
Ocean Beach
The deck is pretty robust but the edges seemingly all peel up, my friend has one thats pretty beat up but the whole point of that deck pad is to just get a level surface to stand on because thats where he does the carving out of the deck. Also if it gets worn he will replace the pad for pretty cheap! if you're around the area!

hankster

Nov 12, 2013
San Francisco
The deck is pretty robust but the edges seemingly all peel up, my friend has one thats pretty beat up but the whole point of that deck pad is to just get a level surface to stand on because thats where he does the carving out of the deck. Also if it gets worn he will replace the pad for pretty cheap! if you're around the area!
All this Pendo talk is making me wish for another. Being Pendoless is bunk!