Craigslist Deals of The Week (SoCal)

Sky

Aug 30, 2020
Southern California
Think I was the first person to hit up seller on this one and getting stoked to grab this weekend but looks like it might be buckled and fixed in a way a similar to another vaquero posted on here with the green line around. Any thoughts from others that may have seen this board up before? Seller says he bought it from someone who said it had a “professional repair” but was unaware that it was.

Looks like a previous buckle to me

mightyrime

Nov 10, 2020
oceanside ca
$100 Yater in LA. The guy still had it as of yesterday and said the soonest he was available is Monday. If i lived up there i would be all over it. He said 2 people are coming Monday... Seems like someone could swoop in and offer double or triple ans still get a killer deal as long as its not wrecked

shadydave

Mar 10, 2014
Ayer Ma USA
$100 Yater in LA. The guy still had it as of yesterday and said the soonest he was available is Monday. If i lived up there i would be all over it. He said 2 people are coming Monday... Seems like someone could swoop in and offer double or triple ans still get a killer deal as long as its not wrecked

I wonder what your thoughts would be on that if you were first in line? :oops:

Skusty

Dec 14, 2020
Encinitas
I wonder what your thoughts would be on that if you were first in line? :oops:
imo if the guy came to me and said hey someone offered X amount for it but you were first if you want to match i wouldn't be particularly upset. yeah of course i want that hot deal, but its his board his money. i had that happen with a board and the dude was offered an exorbitant increase (+$600 on a $900 board) and while bummed i appreciated him letting me know and let it go

definitely not great when you're hoping to get a hot deal, but i reckon as long as you're given fair shake at it its all good. i've had over offers on boards i've had up for sale after agreeing to sell to someone though and have always stuck with the agreed upon price with the original buyer, never had the dillema of a $600 increase to navigate though. if there's ever any sense of the seller tying to create a bidding war i'm out on it even at the original price

i scored a sweet PGD board recently for a song and someone on here noted how they didn't offer more for it (my thanks), other people did but the seller and i had been chatting and he stuck with the original price (i threw in a little extra) and held onto it for me. he was happy getting his price and was stoked i was stoked.

its a tricky one for sure, but as long as theres transparency and communication things usually work out in the end - and if i miss out on a board, well, then it wasn't meant to be under my feet at this time

Skusty

Dec 14, 2020
Encinitas

MOTE Massive for 1600 damn, not a steal but they're hard to find. looks pretty much brand new, happy to assist with pickup if any jammers in good standing jump on it

Members online