Craigslist Deals of The Week (SoCal)

Glide&Flow

Jun 1, 2021
CenCoastCa
I wonder how the deck got so wasted? Glassed at Moonlight. Too many passes on the deck with the planer?
Good question. Maybe he was a chunky monkey. Seems like it can happen to the best of boards. Example:
I like how they say "mild to moderate pressures". Seems more like "moderate to a lot of pressures".

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County
Good question. Maybe he was a chunky monkey. Seems like it can happen to the best of boards. Example:
I like how they say "mild to moderate pressures". Seems more like "moderate to a lot of pressures".

Seems like Jon & crew have gotten a lot more lax on the quality of used boards they’ve carried since the market went sideways. He used to pass on boards I brought him that looked a lot better than that Ghostbuster. Guess we’re all picking scraps these days.

kooklabs

Sep 16, 2015
This is mine. Al is right, got it for around $1000. I'm testing out this lockdown-induced inflationary market.

Jammer deal:
$900 if you can provide photographic evidence of yourself hanging 10 in the pocket. Not the shoulder.
$1000 if it's a cheater 5.

bfat

Dec 20, 2018
Brooklyn/Maine
If @Hodaddy81 's CI twin pin review got yer gears grinding away here's a short and a mid for reasonable $$. (Digging a little deeper, the short may be a jammers ... @Nilus ?)

Nilus

Jun 30, 2008
Yup, the 5'10 is mine. Board is actually up in SB now. I need to relist at some point. And I'll do a Jammer deal for sure!

For the record, I just went and watched that review. It was very consistent with my own experiences, especially since I'm also over 40 and mostly ride non-HPSB sliding devices. The twin pin represents an interesting intersection between alternative designs and performance boards, no doubt because of Mikey's input. The fins in that review look like prototypes of what ultimately became the new Britt twin template designed for the board. I like them a lot, though I've actually been equally stoked on a set of upright Stussy roots twins.

Lastly, if this board doesn't sell, it will probably be coming with me for a trip to NJ in September. So East Coasters keep that in mind. :cool:

Last edited:

Bobo

Jan 7, 2019
Santa Barbara, California
Here's a short (6'6") V Bowls for $600 in 9/10 condition. Too short for my old body...
It's with a group of boards so may not get too much notice.