Craigslist Deals of The Week (SoCal)

DanSan

Jun 7, 2012
Soquel,CA

vta88

Mar 29, 2021
Ventura
That's a nice 4065, glass-on white rudder and a nice blue tint volan layup. Not exactly cheap @$900 but a great board but near new minus one ding.
What's the standard resell value of these boards? I'm coming from shortboards where most Channel Islands/Lost boards go for around $400. But I want to pick up one of these longboards but not sure what is reasonable...

Bummer Dude

Jul 8, 2019
Oak View
What's the standard resell value of these boards? I'm coming from shortboards where most Channel Islands/Lost boards go for around $400. But I want to pick up one of these longboards but not sure what is reasonable...

Not sure if you mean Davenport when you say these or just longboards in general...

But the longboard market has a lot larger range of price range than your off the shelf shortboard from a major maker. Depending on condition, size, maker or whether everyone in the world started surfing because of a pandemic a non-beater used longboard could range anywhere from $300 to $1000 ($1000+++ for your legends - skip, tyler, coop, etc). If you're trying to get a feel for the current market, browse this thread and read through the board source's sold used board https://theboardsource.com/product-category/surfboards/.

sunburnt99

Feb 23, 2021
South Bay, Los Angeles, CA
$900 for that Davenport is a fair deal, I think. Once you pick it up and feel how solid it is, you'll see. Plus it has all the curves in the right places and will ride like the professional piece of gear that it is.