Craigslist Deals of The Week (SoCal)

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County
Yooooo, when should I arrange pick up? Hahahaha. Ok, if I read this properly, you got it. If so, stoked for you!

Man, this size was a white whale for myself and another Jammer for quite some time, this was a fantasy length forever and I've never seen another pop up. Thankfully saw it within 30 minutes of it being posted and was first in line. Made the LA-to-North County drive down after work, snagged it at Beacons (and saw Christine Brailsford-Caro in the parking lot with a big Floyd Pepper twin) and got it home. It's got a couple little pressures/repairs that I didn't see in the photos but it's excellent overall.

Seller was the original owner and a neighbor of Christine and Manny's - he rode Manny's black-spraypainted 6'9" ASQ a couple years ago and said it was magic, had Manny make this one before he stopped shaping long ASQs and switched over to the Delta Vs. I can't really surf small boards right now due to back injury so it's exciting to still have some of that ASQ magic in a midlength size.

kyle

Jun 2, 2010
Man, this size was a white whale for myself and another Jammer for quite some time, this was a fantasy length forever and I've never seen another pop up. Thankfully saw it within 30 minutes of it being posted and was first in line. Made the LA-to-North County drive down after work, snagged it at Beacons (and saw Christine Brailsford-Caro in the parking lot with a big Floyd Pepper twin) and got it home. It's got a couple little pressures/repairs that I didn't see in the photos but it's excellent overall.

Seller was the original owner and a neighbor of Christine and Manny's - he rode Manny's black-spraypainted 6'9" ASQ a couple years ago and said it was magic, had Manny make this one before he stopped shaping long ASQs and switched over to the Delta Vs. I can't really surf small boards right now due to back injury so it's exciting to still have some of that ASQ magic in a midlength size.
I love this. So nice to read a good story that is happy all the way through. Stoked for you!!!