walkingtheplank

Aug 2, 2004
wherever i am

Justino

Nov 15, 2016
Yup.agree*
..and way over...way...400 mo betta

* stock cj 10 x 23 x 2 7/8

Mine was custom..3 stringer 10.2 x 24 x 3..

I dont know how his new stuff rides...but i would keep tnis..
Because either dane perlee..or carl olsen shaped it.
I used to have one of those. It was 24" wide but really thin. Should have kept it.

DanSan

Jun 7, 2012
Soquel,CA
You don't even need a tape since almost all Arrows have the dimensions written on the board! Although I do have an Arrow CJ with no dimensions listed. Maybe I'll get a tape measure for my birthday...
Pl
I used to have one of those. It was 24" wide but really thin. Should have kept it.
Me too...

Until i got my Osprey 10.0 Speed demon..by Dane Perlee....oh lordy
This board is just too much fun..
Hopefully..ill see you guys at privates..or jacks...tomorrow..after my morning meetings..yew

fluidworks

Dec 1, 2019
San Luis Obispo, CA
Pretty sure this is my old board. If it is, it’s a 10’0, has nice surprisingly foiled rails and a beautiful Rick fin by Brad at sunrise boardworks. Super fast and stable
I remember seeing this for sale last time. Do you happen to have a photo or remember the dimensions? I would ask the current seller but he doesn’t even have the right model name on the listing, even though it’s right on the board.

Doggyfizzle

Nov 23, 2020
Ventura
"Hi, you've reached Andrew, I'm away from my phone but leave a brief message and I'll return your call. Thanks and have a great day..."

"The mailbox is full and cannot accept any messages."

Just a wild guess...

I managed to snag this on the way down to Solana this morning - it’s a bit rougher than the pics show and has a fair amount of stress fracturing on the belly, but I’m taking it into Blinky’s shop this weekend to have it looked at. Either way should be a fun board at a great price.