Aug 30, 2017
LA County
9' X 22 5/8 X 3 1/2 ANDREINI "SPECIAL K" LONGBOARD SURFBOARD$ 850

Who done it?

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County
Super sick 9'8 John Cherry - 13 years old but looks solid- $700 -

This dude is that fucking egregious flipper in LA, I doubt he knows what it is and he definitely got it for under $400. Lowball him so hard, he's scum (and if you're reading this, Cal, blocking me on IG can't prevent me from telling people what a shit-stanced failed actor kook you are, ya chodestroker)

shawnzee

Mar 4, 2015
noco, sd
This dude is that fucking egregious flipper in LA, I doubt he knows what it is and he definitely got it for under $400. Lowball him so hard, he's scum (and if you're reading this, Cal, blocking me on IG can't prevent me from telling people what a shit-stanced failed actor kook you are, ya chodestroker)
i always thought it was spelled 'choad'

zilamonster

Oct 27, 2020
Santa Monica
Are you talking about the guy by the Santa Monica Airport who always tries to sell the painted fins with his boards?

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County