Craigslist Deals of The Week (SoCal)

Carl Flows

Feb 13, 2019
Laguna Hills
$650 for 9'6" Fineline Newt in LA. Looks to be in very good condition, with one noticeable repair on the rail.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/spo/d/long-beach-noserider-longboard-by/7035913862.html
Jammers and @Bummer Dude - Do not buy from this Kook on CL. I think other Jammers have called out some of his listings in the past. He burned me recently with an unfulfilled empty promise when he swapped this for another board I was supposed to buy valued at 400 (which was over valued to begin with), and did not even end up keeping this (which is usually typical), all to add an over inflated 40% markup. Not cool. Abusing the community. Stay away from this Kook.

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County
Jammers and @Bummer Dude - Do not buy from this Kook on CL. I think other Jammers have called out some of his listings in the past. He burned me recently with an unfulfilled empty promise when he swapped this for another board I was supposed to buy valued at 400 (which was over valued to begin with), and did not even end up keeping this (which is usually typical), all to add an over inflated 40% markup. Not cool. Abusing the community. Stay away from this Kook.

this is that guy from a Sunset Beach, Matt Diebel, who I’ve mentioned on here as being a blatant flipper and will pull tactics like the above to score a board for only a profit. not a good dude and has done the same to me in the past.

BrazilButtNut

Sep 26, 2018
Ventura, CA
Hate that guy man

Members online