Craigslist Deals of The Week (SoCal)

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by FirstPointEric, Dec 7, 2010.

1. ac95

ac95 Active Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Los Angeles,California
  2. Ricksurfin

Ricksurfin Active Member

Jun 9, 2019
    So Cal
    hankster likes this.
  3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    France
  4. Bummer Dude

Bummer Dude Member

Jul 8, 2019
    Ventura
    Yeah just take it to Roper's and getting cleaned up it'd probably be a bunch of fun.

This 7'10" Rick James singlefin in Santa Barbara is interesting to me, especially if I could get it for less than he's asking. Looking at the ad I think that's likely. Anyone know anything about Jame's boards? From what I can tell he shaped for Harbour and Velzy and then Bill Stewart shaped for his label at some point.

https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/spo/d/santa-barbara-710-surfboard-100-obo/6977442249.html

jtsfla and Zzz like this.
  5. icecreamheadache

icecreamheadache Active Member

Jan 14, 2006
    I’ve never found that narrow a tail to be worth much turnwise but damn, for a hundo that’s pretty sweet. One of us would go fetch it for ya if only to fondle the thing.

QUOTE="Bummer Dude, post: 157166, member: 3752"]Yeah just take it to Roper's and getting cleaned up it'd probably be a bunch of fun.

This 7'10" Rick James singlefin in Santa Barbara is interesting to me, especially if I could get it for less than he's asking. Looking at the ad I think that's likely. Anyone know anything about Jame's boards? From what I can tell he shaped for Harbour and Velzy and then Bill Stewart shaped for his label at some point.

https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/spo/d/santa-barbara-710-surfboard-100-obo/6977442249.html[/QUOTE]

6. Bummer Dude

Bummer Dude Member

Jul 8, 2019
    Ventura
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks dude, that's kinda what I was thinking too. SB is only 30-45 min for me so I'm probably going to shoot up Thursday night.

7. kclibman

kclibman Well-Known Member

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    Nubancho likes this.
  8. SRM

SRM New Member

Apr 3, 2018
    Ocean Beach, CA