Craigslist Deals- East Coast

Souvlaks

Feb 10, 2021
San Diego, CA
That’s mine. If anyone’s interested, can get it up to Boston end of December as well. Jammer discount of course.

Selling because I have too many boards and I’ve convinced the lady to move back to the west coast so I’m not trying to bring 8 logs with me

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
This is mine, holler if you are local and want to check her out: https://providence.craigslist.org/spo/d/newport-surfboard-glider/7559802890.html

Will vouch. This board not only glides in nice, but it Handles smooth and fast. Spent a session watching it eat up lefts and rights so cleanly.
Does not look 11' in the water.
Seen quite a few gliders same spot- good local beach with nice sandbars- that can get planing early sure, but it's just straight down the line after that.
This glides, climbs, and turns just Clean.

JMJackFish

Jul 5, 2016
USA North Carolina

SharkB8

Sep 21, 2011
USA Virginia
That’s mine. If anyone’s interested, can get it up to Boston end of December as well. Jammer discount of course.

Selling because I have too many boards and I’ve convinced the lady to move back to the west coast so I’m not trying to bring 8 logs with me
I’ve been interested in that shape for a while. What is your regular go to size for a longboard? Like a comparison of a traditional square or pintail.

Souvlaks

Feb 10, 2021
San Diego, CA
I’ve been interested in that shape for a while. What is your regular go to size for a longboard? Like a comparison of a traditional square or pintail.
I typically ride 9’10s for my other logs (unhinged peto pig right now).

This was a purchase for east coast beach breaks, so went a bit shorter. Turns like crazy from the tail and a pretty fast outline overall.

Menobrah

Jun 13, 2021
brooklyn
Mine...is glassed with epoxy but is not particularly light. Will go to $400 for jammers, would be really stoked on this going to someone who surfs...

xaaronx

Jun 12, 2021
Wilmington, NC
Mine...is glassed with epoxy but is not particularly light. Will go to $400 for jammers, would be really stoked on this going to someone who surfs...

Oooh. Let me think about this. I just missed out on a board I was considering in Real's Black Friday sale, so I've got to make sure I'm not just amped up on energy to buy something.