Craigslist Deals- East Coast

Brrr

Mar 9, 2020
Rhode Island

Bravoaloha

Nov 9, 2019
Jersey

Some sweet Asymm's here. Good God!

I have shaped one board in my life (and actually sold it!) so ofcourse I know everything about shaping now...

I would be embarrassed to put these on CL holy shit.

goofyDuda

Sep 28, 2008
USA Massachusetts / USA SoCal
I have shaped one board in my life (and actually sold it!) so ofcourse I know everything about shaping now...

I would be embarrassed to put these on CL holy shit.
What the f*ck did I just look at. Amazing someone looked at that shape and was like, okay, ready to glass, and kept moving forward. You'd be better off surfing a blank.

Bravoaloha

Nov 9, 2019
Jersey
What the f*ck did I just look at. Amazing someone looked at that shape and was like, okay, ready to glass, and kept moving forward. You'd be better off surfing a blank.

Hahaha this is true! When I shaped my board it was with a well-known local shaper who is a friend of mine. He said the blanks are so good these days you could glass them and surf if you wanted.

Brrr

Mar 9, 2020
Rhode Island

Don't forget about this beauty!!!!

Bravoaloha

Nov 9, 2019
Jersey

Don't forget about this beauty!!!!

I will throw my hat in the ring- https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/516929522715127/

I think I got $325, almost covered my costs!

Edit: Wow I did not see the price of that one when I first looked o_O

Last edited: