Craigslist Deals- East Coast

Zzz

Aug 15, 2017
CA
These “used once” wetsuits are for sale very close to me. Both are slightly small (LS) for me but if anyone is interested I’m happy to help facilitate. Not sure if the supply chain issues are still making these hard to find new but if only used once these seem like a deal at $125 each.

Lackosense

Apr 25, 2017
Rockaway, NY
These “used once” wetsuits are for sale very close to me. Both are slightly small (LS) for me but if anyone is interested I’m happy to help facilitate. Not sure if the supply chain issues are still making these hard to find new but if only used once these seem like a deal at $125 each.

Im very interested in these LS is my size. Contacting seller! Thanks for heads up

Salinity

May 11, 2016
USA Rhode Island
Thanks to @Zzz for the assist i got both suits! Turns out the guy got both suits as a gift. Doesnt surf and used them once in a lake. SCORE!
Holy smokes - that’s a deal! Nice score and very well deserved!

I just plunked down a chunk ‘o change for a new LS 5/4 dawn patrol - fit isnt as good compared to my old Xcel, so you got a good one there. Is the Patagonia a 3/2 (or R3 or whatever they call it)?

Lackosense

Apr 25, 2017
Rockaway, NY
Holy smokes - that’s a deal! Nice score and very well deserved!

I just plunked down a chunk ‘o change for a new LS 5/4 dawn patrol - fit isnt as good compared to my old Xcel, so you got a good one there. Is the Patagonia a 3/2 (or R3 or whatever they call it)?
The patagonia is a 3/2 or a 2 mil all around. I have one in L ive used for 3 summer seasons already. Holds up great but sleeves and legs were too long on the L. I ended up cutting them down to size. Stoked to find this LS. R1 or 2 i think?

Members online