Craigslist Deals- East Coast

shadydave

Mar 10, 2014
Ayer Ma USA
@~$1200 per board not a ridiculous price tag for you and 12 of your friends. Difficulty would be finding someone excited about a Infinity Boehne Rad Noserider 10’ wood veneer 2006 Surftech. there rest no too shabby
I just might know the guy for that surftech. :cool:

sightpoint

Jan 28, 2014
2' and onshore
I’m new here, but trying to get Board Train help from Brooklyn to Rhode Island or somewhere in between? to snag this Fineline…I have a 7’8” microant 2 and a 9’6” High Cat that are my favorite boards and feel compelled to scoop up his boards whenever I see one.

Fineline Avenger longboard single fin 9'1" shaped buy Brian Hilbers
https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/spo/d/brooklyn-fineline-avenger-longboard/7395052295.html

Right by me if you need someone to pick it up after you Venmo the owner or whatever.

NJ Longboarder

Jan 3, 2005
I briefly thought about this, but obviously condition is everything.
I emailed the seller and he said all boards are 8 plus condition. I'd be interested in a few, but that is a whole bunch of money to take a gamble on. For $28k you figure it would be worth his time to maybe throw up a photo or two.

If anyone buys the bunch, let me know how much you want for the Con Super Ugly and G&S Skip Pintail. Maybe the 9'6 weber feather and 9'8" competitor too.

Ship all the Skip Frye's out west and cover most of the purchase price.

shadydave

Mar 10, 2014
Ayer Ma USA
I emailed the seller and he said all boards are 8 plus condition. I'd be interested in a few, but that is a whole bunch of money to take a gamble on. For $28k you figure it would be worth his time to maybe throw up a photo or two.

If anyone buys the bunch, let me know how much you want for the Con Super Ugly and G&S Skip Pintail. Maybe the 9'6 weber feather and 9'8" competitor too.

I’ve talked to the seller a few times in the past and he is not the easiest guy to deal with. Unfortunately all the boards you mentioned were the same ones that caught my eye.

cuda

Aug 23, 2007
Vo Dielun. AKA Rhode Island

yeah , exactly, condition condition condition. Who do we know who is on long island that can go do some appraising?