Craigslist Deals- East Coast

JBorbone

Oct 18, 2017
St Augustine, FL
@JBorbone single fin, mid. Looks like a mini version of his Rorqual glider. Someone should scoop this up next week...
(not mine)
personally not stoked on these pre-2017 shapes anymore, old logo is a dead giveaway, Greenlight EPS foam w/Epoxy, way too buoyant to surf the way it's intended to. back then i was experimenting pretty aggressively with how flat I could push rockers.

I'm also pretty sure I sold it to him for less several years ago? I could be mistaken, just thought the sale price was closer to $500.

appreciate the fact that he included a photo of me surfing in his listing though lol :p

Curlz

Jun 26, 2020
VA, USA
personally not stoked on these pre-2017 shapes anymore, old logo is a dead giveaway, Greenlight EPS foam w/Epoxy, way too buoyant to surf the way it's intended to. back then i was experimenting pretty aggressively with how flat I could push rockers.

I'm also pretty sure I sold it to him for less several years ago? I could be mistaken, just thought the sale price was closer to $500.

appreciate the fact that he included a photo of me surfing in his listing though lol :p
Man that is a really pretty board though. Love the stringer and color work

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County

Serena in NC

My old one! Bought it from a buddy here in the South Bay, sold it to a Jammer (and then to another), then heard it made its way out East. This board was amazing, letting go of it is one of my biggest surfing regrets.

Members online