Craigslist Deals- East Coast

Brigham03

Nov 24, 2020
RI
How do you even know what shape that board is? It just says 6’6” shortboard for $400 with no photos. It could be any type of board unless I’m missing something. It does say “fins included” so I guess you know it’s not a single fin.
True. Start w askin for pics I guess but yea for short money and a package deal it can’t get much cheaper. It’s likely one of their fishes, either a twin or quad/twinzer. I’m a huge Mabile fan (in case you haven’t noticed ). Maybe to a fault

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
True. Start w askin for pics I guess but yea for short money and a package deal it can’t get much cheaper. It’s likely one of their fishes, either a twin or quad/twinzer. I’m a huge Mabile fan (in case you haven’t noticed ). Maybe to a fault

I wonder if it's my old 6'6 KG twinzer. Pressure dent in the shape of a skull near the nose.
Great board.

Brigham03

Nov 24, 2020
RI
Just reached out to the guy. It’s actually more of an egg shape w thruster setup.... not my cup of tea but he put pictures up, looks kinda cool

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
“Someone please buy this bonzer before I do. Such a great deal 5’10” x 20 3/4” x 2 9/16” Octofish, moonlight glassed.”
Was still available this morning.

Super nice guy too.
Ain't lookin to ship, and board has a well surfed deck.
He said he has a lot of local interest, which he should cause a that board for $400 is still a good deal.
Taylor Knox dims. Russ Short colors.

That little red filled in Octa logo on the bottom is a quick fist clench piece of radness.
Love that board.

eastsideslide

Feb 21, 2020
us
Super nice guy too.
Ain't lookin to ship, and board has a well surfed deck.
He said he has a lot of local interest, which he should cause a that board for $400 is still a good deal.
Taylor Knox dims. Russ Short colors.

That little red filled in Octa logo on the bottom is a quick fist clench piece of radness.
Love that board.
That was my octafish, sorry I couldn't make it work for ya, thanks for being so understanding and cool about it. The boards headed just upcoast from me as of yesterday with a super good dude. word is it will be spending a good amount of time down in Bocas as well, and truly, it deserves that.