Craigslist Deals- East Coast

seabird

Mar 24, 2021
Falmouth, MA
Pretty sure this is same one i saw for sale last last year on CL for 550$, was lined up to buy but got sold before I could meet up. I’d ask to see pics of the bottom of board because if I recall correctly it had a significant repaired ding on the underside. Most likely why he’s not showing full pic. Sick board though good luck
damn, i hope not. Ill go with trust and optimism first, but appreciate the heads up and ill let ya know how it goes @Thaddiseus

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
Pretty sure this is same one i saw for sale last last year on CL for 550$, was lined up to buy but got sold before I could meet up. I’d ask to see pics of the bottom of board because if I recall correctly it had a significant repaired ding on the underside. Most likely why he’s not showing full pic. Sick board though good luck
damn, i hope not. Ill go with trust and optimism first, but appreciate the heads up and ill let ya know how it goes @Thaddiseus

Hey, this was my old board that I sold to Matt- current owner who is a good, honest guy. You'll see when you meet him.
There is a repair on the bottom but it was from the original owner and it was on rocks coming in- never took water and dried out for months cause he had tons of other bonzers-

The repair is super clean and solid- just not pretty.
The little tail repair is also super solid and well done, just that the color matching wasn't great and gave it that burnt toast effect.
I'm pretty sure he priced it at $650 to cut through the C-List flakes and offer someone decent a good deal.
You be the judge, but it's a pretty sick board all told.
Only reason I sold is that I've learned that 6'4 's and 5'10 's are my nemesis size.
Sucks, cause most of the rad ones are just that.
Yes Mini Merk in Boston, I'm talking to YOU.
Good luck @seabird , I wouldn't have put you onto a bad board- Especially a bonzer.

Keith

Thaddiseus

Jun 17, 2020
RI
Hey, this was my old board that I sold to Matt- current owner who is a good, honest guy. You'll see when you meet him.
There is a repair on the bottom but it was from the original owner and it was on rocks coming in- never took water and dried out for months cause he had tons of other bonzers-

The repair is super clean and solid- just not pretty.
The little tail repair is also super solid and well done, just that the color matching wasn't great and gave it that burnt toast effect.
I'm pretty sure he priced it at $650 to cut through the C-List flakes and offer someone decent a good deal.
You be the judge, but it's a pretty sick board all told.
Only reason I sold is that I've learned that 6'4 's and 5'10 's are my nemesis size.
Sucks, cause most of the rad ones are just that.
Yes Mini Merk in Boston, I'm talking to YOU.
Good luck @seabird , I wouldn't have put you onto a bad board- Especially a bonzer.

Keith
Solid intel, thanks for filling in the blanks Keith, still bitter the deal slipped through my fingers haha

seabird

Mar 24, 2021
Falmouth, MA
yeah that all checks out.
btw my best buddy is selling that mini merk, thing is perfect, almost untouched condition, it’s beautiful, he’s open to offers, great guy, juss sayin’

Zzz

Aug 15, 2017
CA

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
yeah that all checks out.
btw my best buddy is selling that mini merk, thing is perfect, almost untouched condition, it’s beautiful, he’s open to offers, great guy, juss sayin’

Oh wow, thanks. Very kind and totally horrible of you.
I would seriously like to check it out though. Always loved the rocker shots of these, but never held one.