Craigslist Deals- East Coast

Zzz

Aug 15, 2017
CA
I think I saw this board posted a couple months back, anyway looks back up at good price for those who want to explore a manny, now if only we can get some waves...

I bought a similar one (similar color and 5’10”) a few months back in MA which might be the one you’re thinking of. Mine was glassed at Moonlight and has lockbox fin boxes. Too small for me after a year if Covid and a sedentary winter in the northeast. Would love to trade it for a longboard as I couldn’t bring one from CA. I did bring an 8’0” Hank Warner, a 7’8” G&S Magic shaped by Tim Bessell, a Larmo twinzer fish, and a voluminous 6’6” Mitsven so I think I’m set on the mid size board end. I’m good with repair projects that aren’t fins or delam. Not looking for boutique shaper type boards but also not looking for a surftech. Outside of a longboard I would also love to find a Murphy egg and would consider other Murphys as well. I’m in SE Massachusetts if anyone is interested. Also, yeah let’s get some waves going.
9C528740-639E-412A-9844-3C85883D9B3B.jpeg

Last edited:

kyle

Jun 2, 2010
1. That pin-lined quad with futures is in my neck of the woods so if anyone wants me to pick it up for them I could store it next it’s brothers and sisters in my garage.
2. That same quad was offered up by Long Beach’s infamous selecta and leashless stylist, nydubstar on NYNJSurf and I believe also here for $550 just a bit ago. That’s why it looks familiar. Nice rocker shot to show how low the rocker is.
3. The olive, or seaweed, or whatever color it’s called quad with LB’s is sick. Manny’s dbl bump quads are SICK!

dubstar

Nov 9, 2019
1. That pin-lined quad with futures is in my neck of the woods so if anyone wants me to pick it up for them I could store it next it’s brothers and sisters in my garage.
2. That same quad was offered up by Long Beach’s infamous selecta and leashless stylist, nydubstar on NYNJSurf and I believe also here for $550 just a bit ago. That’s why it looks familiar. Nice rocker shot to show how low the rocker is.
3. The olive, or seaweed, or whatever color it’s called quad with LB’s is sick. Manny’s dbl bump quads are SICK!

Ha! Super fast board with the low rocker and deep concaves through the tail. The fins are really nice clear fiberglass. Early board from Manny, something like #48. He told me the blank was one that Skip used at the time. Only sold to make room for other boards. I still have my original twin keel, which was shaped prior to this one. The rail smash is new; it was in very good condition when I sold it. Also works well as a kneeboard. Surfed it as such at super hollow School Yards and Little Malibu in PR, as well as Ruins / Wilderness. Glassed to last at Strive in Santa Cruz, if I remember correctly.

Thaddiseus

Jun 17, 2020
RI
currently in talks with Russ Short owner, going over to give her an arm test this week-stoked. all thanks to a pure heads up play by @kpd73
Pretty sure this is same one i saw for sale last last year on CL for 550$, was lined up to buy but got sold before I could meet up. I’d ask to see pics of the bottom of board because if I recall correctly it had a significant repaired ding on the underside. Most likely why he’s not showing full pic. Sick board though good luck