Craigslist Deals- East Coast

joepoko

Feb 6, 2018
Queens, NY
Just tossing in that I also emailed this guy and have gotten zero (0) response.

Waiting for the phone call with “the bid is up to 500 for the pintail what’s your offer buddy”

Sparky

Oct 9, 2019
San Diego
Just tossing in that I also emailed this guy and have gotten zero (0) response.

Waiting for the phone call with “the bid is up to 500 for the pintail what’s your offer buddy”
HAHA you're not wrong. I got to him under an hour and said I'll pay list price and even though he kept insisting there was a lady who promised 350 no matter the condition he was still entertaining me for a while. He went dark after I asked for pictures of the deck so someone probably gave him more than the listing.

deemce

May 18, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
HAHA you're not wrong. I got to him under an hour and said I'll pay list price and even though he kept insisting there was a lady who promised 350 no matter the condition he was still entertaining me for a while. He went dark after I asked for pictures of the deck so someone probably gave him more than the listing.

What about the Levitator?

Makawaosurfer93

Feb 15, 2007
USA New Jersey
Well if this is the case and he is in fact a new member here as Bodhi suggested, Sebastian is going to have a field day with this guy. Haha!