Craigslist Deals- East Coast

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by kpd73, May 30, 2013.

1. SharkB8

SharkB8 Active Member

Sep 21, 2011
    USA Virginia
  2. Captain quint.

Captain quint. Member

Jun 14, 2018
    Rhode Island
    DJR and hankster like this.
  3. hankster

hankster Active Member

Nov 12, 2013
    USA California
  4. Captain quint.

Captain quint. Member

Jun 14, 2018
    Rhode Island
    Email I got doesn’t seem to be from cuda. This guy seems to be selling a few boards on CL. I don’t think cuda would put a trac pad on this board either. But idk, I could be wrong. I could be wrong even on what you mean by cudalicious!!
    ‍♂️

DJR likes this.
  5. hankster

hankster Active Member

Nov 12, 2013
    USA California
    I think that it belonged to Cuda at one point.

6. Roadmaster

Roadmaster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2015
    USA Virginia
    I did contact this guy about the Ugly, mostly to ask if he was planning any trips closer to VA Beach. I like the board but not enough to drive down there and get it. Con did make the Ugly back in the 60's and Bob Purvey was a team rider who developed the board. I guess he and Con had a falling out, and Purvey got legal permission to use the name, Ugly. Purvey started selling a board he calls The Ugly several years ago, in 2 or 3 variations, said to be made in CA. Sounds like someone shapes them and one of the glass shops does the rest. It does not appear like Bob Purvey shapes them. I rode a friends Con Ugly back in the day and remember them to be excellent nose ridders. Nice board at a fair price.