Craigslist Deals- East Coast

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by kpd73, May 30, 2013.

1. FalseDawn

FalseDawn Active Member

Much thanks and respect to those that reached out. All good now.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    DKNJ likes this.
  2. Basenji703

Basenji703 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Virginia Beach, VA
    If anyone wants me to look at it, let me know. It isn't mine. Depending on its age, it could have been shaped by Hap. Mine from the 90's was.

3. Makawaosurfer93

Makawaosurfer93 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2007
    USA New Jersey
    I emailed the guy, Stan. Nice enough, but couldn't confirm it was shaped by Hap, but that the guy who sold it to him said it was. Hap has always stated that these work better as a rounded pin, so this would lead me to believe that it was shaped by Calvani. He said that if he had any documentation that it was in fact shaped by Hap, he would ask more than the $650.

4. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    I had a 10'4" and it was probably the best noserider that I have owned other than my McCallum. I think that whoever buys the Jacobs will definitely be happy with it.

walkingtheplank likes this.
  5. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Seems like a good deal either way.

6. GOIABA

GOIABA Member

Oct 8, 2016
    https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/spo/d/miami-510-neilson-retro-twin-fin/6798989792.html

This is mine. 5"10 Tom Neilson Classic Twin Fish. I'm the only owner, still have picture of the order form if you're interested about the glassing schedule/blank. Professional repair on one finbox that was broken out of the water when I stripped the grub screw and had to get the entire box pulled out and re-set. Discount for jammers. Kinda unsure about shipping, but I'll try anything once.

https://www.tomneilsonshapes.com/surfboards/classic_fish.php

7. Basenji703

Basenji703 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Mine has a tail like the one in the picture and it was definitely shaped by Hap. It is a good nose rider. In fact, I may pull mine out again when it gets warm.