COVID-19

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by michael, Mar 3, 2020.

1. NCJohn

NCJohn Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2015
  2. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Seriously a GREAT 5 minutes packed with Humor, Truth, conflicting media, and why people are confused on the whole Mask issue. Thanks Dr. Fauci

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  3. Artz

Artz Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Florida
    In December tour intelligence organizations were sending out warnings that something was up in China. Early January they sounded the Alarms. That China definitely has a new killer Virus. And spreading fast. Most cases in New York can be traced back to Travel From Europe. The Chinese were not forthcoming early on. However Chinese Scientist were sounding the alarm. Some were put in jail by the Chinese Government. Others put out the Genetic code for Covid 19. So that other Scientists could start working on treatment and perhaps a vaccine.

sightpoint and Surfnfish like this.
  4. Surfnfish

Surfnfish Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2015
    a quiet cabin in the woods
    Plenty of early warnings that went unheeded, from both US and European intelligence agencies..what you get with an incompetant clown surround by incompetant groupies, all of them personifying the age old truism...

'ain't nothing stupider than a man who doesn't know what he doesn't know'

5. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey
    I watched a little vintage TPIR recently too. Some say time travel is impossible, but watching those old episodes for me is as close as you can get. One dose of classic Bob and I'm instantly a kid again, staying home sick from school. TPIR was the pièce de résistance of the virtual buffet of game shows available to the child lucky enough to get to lounge on the couch for the day and gorge on game shows and Brady Bunch episodes. (But as soon as it was over? A miserable wasteland of soap operas for the next two hours. Nap time for sure.)

Tlri and kpd73 like this.
  6. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Bob Barker was the Hugh Hefner of game shows. Dianne Parkinson was absolutely IT for me.

All time GOAT goes to the sometimes intoxicated, full on the lips kissing of wives and daughters- Richard Dawson on the Feud.
    Priceless and Shameless.

Check the shades, dig the slur.

7. sightpoint

sightpoint Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2014
    2' and onshore
    Maybe a man who actively tries to avoid knowing, while claiming that he knows better than those who know? Or those who follow him, thinking he knows?

Mizrachi, Artz and kpd73 like this.