cooperdesigns roundlabel and Zeph Carrigg (sp?

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by faceplant, Mar 14, 2007.

1. faceplant

faceplant New Member

Feb 19, 2004
    Waveslider-thanks for the link on zeph site- very cool boards- so psyched for the coop delivery!!

2. g-coast

g-coast New Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Well if this is confession time then I need to say something to Al......

Hey little Al remember me and you sharing that wine bottle at SanO 05???? Well i shoulda told you about that sore on my lip.....:shock:. You OK???

3. Benny

Benny Active Member

Feb 17, 2004
    That's all right, G-string, you probably ate the chili...I asked Al about any secret ingredients and then decided to stick with the bread. :shock:

4. elkisthebastard

elkisthebastard New Member

Oct 10, 2006
    g-coast wrote:
    NY, NY.

Waveslider, from the sound of things there about to be a fleet of cooperfish in the ny area. Also, I think I may have met you at Schwatz's holiday party this year.

5. waveslider

waveslider Active Member

Jun 3, 2005
    USA California
    you sir are correct. definitely met you that night. there are a few coops coming to the island hopefully sometime in april. jake and surfnli have an order in also. ive had a cooperfish hornet for almost 2 years now and the mal foil round label should be here soon. your welcome to give either one a spin to check em out. youll be stoked on em

6. faceplant

faceplant New Member

Feb 19, 2004
    We should have a cooper session when they arrive- it be cool to compare how each of the boards ride. Anybody in NY get out yesterday- definitely fun waves coming through

waveslider wrote:

7. elkisthebastard

elkisthebastard New Member

Oct 10, 2006
    faceplant wrote:
    I had the most fun I've had in months yesterday. Went in to work super early so I could get to the beach by mid-afternoon. I had an absolute blast for 2-3 hours. Chest sets with a few stand outs, slow rolling, long rides. The only bummer was that the air temp dropped about 20 degrees from the time I got in the water to the time I got out. Saturday morning should be pretty good as well.

waveslider, I may have to take you up on your offer some day.

8. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    faceplant wrote:
    Can a NJ come up for the NY cooper session? I won't come empty handed.

I surfed after work last night in NJ. The north wind make it a bit bumpy and it was on the cold side as it got dark. I got a few good ones that made it all worth it. Hopefully it sticks around for most of the weekend.

CNJ ESA at Loch Arbour this weekend and there is the AC pro/am.

9. northbeachboy

northbeachboy Active Member

Aug 16, 2004
    USA California
    I have a 9'3 Cooperfish MF and a 7'0 Cooperdesigns Round Label V1 (which I haven't had out yet) and would be interested in a CF surfarama somewhere in NJ or LI?:cool:

10. Drumhead Buddha

Drumhead Buddha New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    Nepal
    i was on the south end of the island mon and wed this week

i dont have a cf though however i do have a ticket for allegedly passing a stopped school bus while the police car was right next to me for a mile!

they cordially invited me back down on april 9 if your around

can i get a witness